Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Encourage Yourself In The Lord!!!



Do you remember the account when King David had the conflict with the Amalekites. He and his gang came back from battle and and all their families, wives, children .... everyone had been taken?
It was at that time, when his troops rose up and wanted to stone him because he took them away to war and it cost them their families?

I Samuel 30:6
6 Now David was greatly distressed, for the people spoke of stoning him because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and his daughters. BUT DAVID STRENGTHENED HIMSELF IN THE LORD HIS GOD.7 Then David said to Abiathar the priest, Ahimelech's son, "Please bring the ephod here to me." And Abiathar brought the ephod to David.
8 So David inquired of the LORD, saying, "Shall I pursue this troop? Shall I overtake them?" And He answered him, "Pursue, for you shall surely overtake them and without fail recover all."

They came across an Egyptian that told them he was part of the group that brought destruction to their homes and kidnapped their people. David inquired of him and asked if the young man could take them to the troops that left him behind. The boy said he would IF David would swear to him that he'd niether kill him or deliver him to his master. The deal was struck.

16. And when he had brought him down, there they were, spread out over all the land, eating and drinking and dancing, because of all the great spoil which they had taken from the land of the Philistines and from the land of Judah.
17 Then David attacked them from twilight until the evening of the next day. Not a man of them escaped, except four hundred young men who rode on camels and fled.
18 So David recovered all that the Amalekites had carried away, and David rescued his two wives.
19 And nothing of theirs was lacking, either small or great, sons or daughters, spoil or anything which they had taken from them; David recovered all.

Every one of us have had the murauders of hell to come to produce a holocaust in our lives. They come for the quest of plunder, to invade, attack, ravage and to pillage for every spoil they can get their hands on.

I want to remind us to get up - to strengthen ourselves in GOD - and to Pursue, for you shall surely overtake them and without fail recover all

The devil will try to take us through a valley and keep us looking back at his handiwork, pining away at the defeat we had, to remind us of what HE'S done in our lives....but I SAY NO!!!! I will not be reminded of that.....I will say LOOK WHAT MY MIGHTY GOD HAS DELIVERED ME FROM and put the devils stinking nose in THAT, MY OVERCOMING VICTORY.

I want to encourage you to DECREE what it is that you want for your life.
Job 22:28 says:
You will also declare a thing, And it will be established for you; So light will shine on your ways.

There have been times that I've told my husband that it's his tough luck he's married to me, I know how to pray, and God HEARS AND ANSWERS MY PRAYERS.
I've had to throw off slander from all sides in my life.
I've had to throw off ill spoken words of every kind from all around me.
I've had to disregard what man says about me because all I want to do is to please God.
I've had to tell those bastard devils (and they are bastards, they've left their Creator, their Father, without God) that they're messing with the WRONG WOMAN, because I'm NOT GOING to allow death to creep into the windows of MY HOME!!!

Remember Jeremiah 9:17-21. The king had blown it....the priests had blown it, and they called for the INTERCEEDING WOMEN!!!

vs. 21 says that death had come through their windows, and had entered their palaces, to kill off the children, no longer to be outside, and the young men, no longer on the streets

HELL be DAMNED if he thinks he's going to plunder my life and that of my family!!! MY CHILDREN? - NEVER!!!! NOT THE FRUIT OF MY BODY!!!!

I've arose up to ENCOURAGE MYSELF IN THE LORD and decreed and am decreeing NOW the things that I'm not backing down from....FOREVER!

I'm DECREEING THAT I'M RECOVERING ALL, without fail!
My peace.
My childrens peace.
Every single penny he's stolen from me.
Every bit of sleep he's attempted to steal from me.
Every bit of health and healing that belongs to us all.
Every bit of life that belongs in my home, my husband, myself and my children.
Lost relationships.
Everything that I don't even KNOW that has been stolen, I'm commanding it back into my life.

You get the picture?

While you are walking through your days, and nights, YOU encourage YOURSELF IN GOD!
You DECREE everything that YOU want in your life and that of your family. You remind yourself and the Lord of HIS WORD.
Take the bold stand against all of hell, that has come to steal, kill and destroy (John 10:10), and don't be moved off of what you KNOW. That devil is defeated from day ONE...and the only place for him/them is UNDER your feet....because GOD has given you power over ALL the power of the devil, through the finished work of Jesus. Luke 10:19 - Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Father, I ask You let the fuel of YOUR WORD encourage us and motivate us into everything that YOU ARE DOING AT THIS TIME IN OUR LIVES. Lord YOU said that we are made OVERCOMERS BY THE BLOOD OF YOUR SON AND THE WORD OF OUR TESTIMONY. I thank You that YOU HELP US to take back everything that hell has stolen from us...that we recover all, and walk in the Overcoming victory that even David did. In the Name of Jesus.

2 comments:

DonnaMarie said...

After reading this I saw a demon wimpering in a corner of hell just because you woke up this morning. I want to be like that where I so know my authority in Jesus that the demons are struck with fear at the thought of this woman who is a temple of the Holy Spirit.

Sharon said...

That is how I believe we SHOULD all be, don't you think, Donna? PRAISE GOD for the finished work of Jesus!!!!
xoxoxo