Monday, October 5, 2009

Rivers of Living Water



The Lord sent His Word and healed and delivered me from all destruction. I serve the Lord and He blessed my food and drink and He takes away sickness from me and my family. He heals all our diseases.
Psalm 107:20
Exodus 23:25
Psalm 103:3b


The Spirit of Him that raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me; therefore He that raised up Christ from the dead has quickened my mortal body, making it immune to every sickness and disease.
Romans 8:11

All of my needs are met in Christ Jesus for my God supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory. Christ has redeemed me from the curse of poverty, sickness and spiritual death, and because I am the seed of Abraham, blessing He will bless me and multiplying He will multiply me. I receive the bountifulness of God to me today.
Philipians 4:19
Galatians 3:13
Hebrews 6:14


Don't you just LOVE God's Word? It's full of LIFE and POWER and is always doing what it's been sent to do. God also said that the effectual fervant prayer of the righteous avails MUCH. Thank God! When we pray God's Word it will always make a difference in our lives.

Father, thank YOU for the gift of Your Word, the Bible. Thank You that it is alive and active and powerful - producing everything that You sent it to do. Thank You that You have let us know that the SAME Word that You created the heavens and the Earth with will also create what we need created and change what we need changed. HELP US to be FULL of Your Word, so that we will have Rivers of Living Water to share wherever we are. Thank You Jesus for bringing to us the GREAT covenant that enables us to be part of Your life, being JOINT HEIRS with You. HELP US to get IN and stay IN YOU, In Jesus' Name.

2 comments:

DonnaMarie said...

Praising God with you that we have a River of Life flowing out of us as believers. As I renew my mind daily, I see more and more that God has given us every spiritual blessing in Christ and that He became the curse for me so I would not have to experience any of the curse.

Sharon said...

Yes Donna! HELP US God to see all of your provision for us. Salvation is not just our ticket out of hell..but every provision that we would every need all of our lives. Hallelujah!!!!
xoxoxo