Monday, November 16, 2009

I Am is speaking.

This is a prophecy that has come to our fellowhsip and I want to share it publically, to encourage us ALL.

The Latter Rain

To My people. To My Church.
Are you foolish or are you wise? Be alert, not idle, for If you sleep the sleep of death, cut off from God, you will miss the Holy Spirits moving in the time of the Latter Rain.

Are you feeding upon the Word of the Living God that proceeds out of His mouth? Or are you caught up in walking in the flesh, making provision for the flesh? Awake, hear what the Holy Spirit is saying to the Church in this hour. Respond to the Holy Spirit. Sit not idle, hypnotized by the call of Babylon, the short lived reign of Egypt, the glitter and charm from demons on assignment arrayed in many places and faces, with luring seducing power. Awake, flee, come out from among the destined dead, come out, flee for your life. Look not back.

I say, answer Me when I call, AWAKE, shed the scales from your eyes, the blinders from your mind. Answer Me when I call, open when I knock, follow when I lead. Why march into the dark death prisons. I am your Savior, your Lord, your Helper, your Healer, why halt you between two opinions, two opponents, Me and satan? Go all the way with me, LIVE, LIVE, LIVE.

The enticing spirits from hell have come with seducing powers, but I am the Victor over all. I took the power over all of hell and gave it to you, My Church. Put on the whole armor of God, the total power of God. It’s your garment. As the priest was clothed from head to foot, you, My People, have the covering to choose, each one, as Aaron, was anointed. It ran down from his head, down on his beard, down to garments and to the feet.

O My People, awake in this hour, I am in your midst, walking, talking, leading, performing My priestly duties. I am your High Priest. I call you to arise and function in your priestly calling. You are called, anointed ordained and covered by My Blessing, My power, My desire and will, My Blood.

I Am God and there is no other.

Many are and will perish by choice; they made not the Lord God their Abiding place. I have called, I have drawn, I have sent the prophets the priests, the laborers, why will you die? TURN, TURN, TURN. Turn to Me. My arms are open to receive and my Word to save.

It is not My will that any should perish.
Come before it’s too late!
The door will one day be closed.
Which side of the door will you be on?
Shut in with God, shut out darkness.
Choose! I have given every soul a choice.

I see your heart. I know your thoughts.
You say “I can’t be saved, I missed it so I have sinned, and made so many mistakes. I can’t forget my past, sins, mistakes, faults, wrong doings.” Don’t count my shed Blood as nothing! The precious Blood, Divine Blood…the Blood of the Son of God. Shed for all sins of God’s created beings. The Blood that takes away, not just covers. I am He that blotteth out all your sins. I only ask you to believe and receive. Be saved, set free from the curse of sin, which is eternal death. The enemy will say, "Not so!" He can’t say anything else for he is a liar. Praise me for My Blood Cleansing and forgiveness – out loud, and the enemy will run from you. Receive the New Life, receive your New Master, receive peace and Divine Help. Expect Good things. Expect God things. Say it, think it, see it, hear it, experience it.

I Am that I Am, the One and Only God!

No comments: