Monday, April 4, 2011

The Closing of the Gates of Grace




The following article was retrieved from the May 2010 edition of The Revival Call, published by the End Time Handmaidens and Servants International. Their site can be found by clicking the link, or, if you wish: http://www.eth-s.org/

I am using it by permission.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Closing of the Gates of Grace
by Maurice Skylar
March 30, 2009

The Holy Spirit gave me a vision. I saw two massive gate doors -- both on the right and the left of the earth. They were made out of gold with precious gems embedded in them. They were positioned over the earth in the spirit realms. On the other side of the gates was Heaven. On our side of the gates was the earth suspended in space. Then I saw a mighty angel on each side of the two gates. They were standing as sentries guarding the doorway or portal from the two realms. They each had a large sword in their hands that was on fire and it seemed to spin around perpetually in every direction and it shot these flames out all around them. I was amazed and awed at their glory and size. They seemed as large as the earth below them. The gates were even larger in size than they were! Both the angels and the gates were glowing as bright as the sun, it seemed. On the heavenly side -- light was streaming like a river flowing toward the earth. As I looked into the glorious light, I saw the Lord sitting on His thrown in great majesty with many crowns on His head. He had an iron/bronze-looking scepter in his right hand and an old-fashioned-looking harvesting sickle in the other.

Suddenly, I heard His voice. It sounded like a roaring ocean of water and wind as He spoke. I have never heard such a sound before. He said, "The time has come to close the gates of grace upon the earth. The nations have rejected Me and My Father long enough. Lift the coverings of protection off of those nations that have chosen Babylon over my Kingdom. I will no longer protect them from reaping what they have sown."

Then the two angels on each side of the golden gate leaves began to move slowly to shut the giant doorway/portal. I noticed that this was a slow process, because I saw the seasons change on earth and some years pass before it was fully closed. As it was closing, I was able to look closer at the river of light that was pouring upon the earth. In it was every blessing and healing grace, forgiveness, unconditional agape love, and the constant flow of angels carrying all these wonderful blessings to the earth.

Right before the gates shut, I heard the Voice of the Lord say, "Come up here, my Bride, and escape the wrath that is about to be poured out upon the earth."

I heard a nearly deafeningly loud blast of heavenly trumpets from both those angels at the same time, and suddenly, I saw multitudes of souls -- millions and millions of them -- ascending out of the earth very fast in a flash of light. The river of light coming through the gates met them in the upper atmosphere of the earth and then reversed itself and all the souls and the river of light went back up out of the earth and into the closing gates back into Heaven.

Then I saw the gates finish shutting completely -- at a much faster rate now after the souls from earth had finished going into Heaven. Then, it became so dark that I could no longer see the stars even. There was no more river of light flowing down upon the earth. The earth was covered in what looked like white neon hexagon shapes in a web above the earth (please see my teaching "Visions from the Dallas Revival 1985" on my website www.mauriceskylar.com). It rapidly became opaque where I could no longer see the earth underneath. I just saw a brownish looking color -- like a stagnant pond -- where the oceans and land could be seen only a few moments before. Then nearly just as fast, the whole earth seemed to be swallowed up in the thickest black darkness I had ever seen. It was like a black hole in the universe. It made the rest of the universe look light in comparison, if I could describe it that way.

I felt so sick and hopeless as I saw this. Then, just like I had heard back in the vision in 1985, I began hearing the screams of millions upon millions of souls that I knew were trapped in that darkness below in the earth. The Holy Spirit then spoke to me and said, "This is now coming upon the whole earth as a snare and a trap. This is what the nations have chosen. As they have done, so shall, it be done to them. As they have cursed, so shall they be cursed. As they have condemned, so shall they be condemned. The time of My wrath shall surely come. The nations shall drink of the wine of the wrath of My cup that I have mixed for them. Woe! Woe! Woe to the earth for the hour of her judgment has surely come! Babylon shall now fall and be consumed by the fire of my wrath."

Then I realized that these were still events to come in the future. But I also somehow knew that it was imminent. Once again, I saw the doors of the gates of grace still remained partially open. I knew that this was our present time now. I was so relieved to see the river of light flowing into the earth again. But, the doors were closing fast! They weren't fully opened as they were even a few years ago. I knew that we didn't have much more time. The Lord spoke again so loudly and powerfully:

"Warn them! Time is very short! You must preach the gospel and work while it is still daylight. The night comes very soon, and no man can then harvest in the time of grace ever again. The doors of grace are beginning to close. REPENT! REPENT! REPENT, O Earth, before the river of light stops flowing! Then you will face Me, not as Merciful Savior, but as the Judge of all the earth. Who will hear and heed the final call of the silver trumpet's clarion of Grace, Grace! My Spirit will not strive with sinful man forever. Come to Me now while there is still a little time left. I am coming soon for My overcoming Bride. Keep your lamps burning. Watch and Pray.....I AM AT THE DOORS OF GRACE! They are closing quickly....Come into my ark of safety....come into the Bridal chamber and the doors will SHUT....I AM COMING FOR YOU, MY BELOVED.

I pray that we all take heed to God's prophetic warning and be ready when he appears for His glorious, waiting Bride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Father, I ask You to HELP US to heed your call, to listen and do, to obey in all that we know to do. HELP US to ready ourselves and stay ready for Your CALL. We know that there are 10 virgins spoken of in Your Word. Five foolish........ and the five wise, that kept themselves prepared and left with her Bridegoom when He came for Her. I CHOOSE to be one of the five wise virgins, watching and waiting for You to send Your Son to retrieve us. In Jesus' Name.

No comments: