Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dear God, Thank You



Dear God, thank You!


I want to thank You for what You have already done.
I am not going to wait until I see results or receive rewards;
I am thanking You right now.

I am not going to wait until I feel better or things look better;
I am thanking You right now.

I am not going to wait until people say they are sorry or until they stop talking about me;
I am thanking You right now.

I am not going to wait until the pain in my body disappears;
I am thanking You right now.

I am not going to wait until my financial situation improves;
I am going to thank You right now.

I am not going to wait until the children are asleep and the house is quiet;
I am going to thank You right now.

I am not going to wait until I get promoted at work or until I get the job;
I am going to thank You right now.

I am not going to wait until I understand every experience in my life that has caused me pain or grief;
I am thanking You right now.

I am not going to wait until the journey gets easier or the challenges are removed;
I am thanking You right now.

I am thanking You because I am alive.

I am thanking You because I made it through the day's difficulties.

I am thanking You because I have walked around the obstacles.

I am thanking You because I have the ability and the opportunity to do more and do better.

I'm thanking You because, Father, YOU haven't given up on me.

(forwarded by Johanna Boman
mikeysFunnies.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Chronicles 23:30 - ... Stand every morning to thank and praise the LORD, and likewise at evening

I Thessalonians 2:13 - ....We also thank God without ceasing...

2 comments:

pinkkandy said...

I love this Sharon
...It is a conscience effort to be thankful...sad to say...
I haven't been to your blog in sometime..I am always lifted up when I do!

Sharon said...

You know what Kandy, we will praise God for all of our days, won't we? HALLELUJAH!!!!