Friday, July 27, 2012

A Powerful Confession/Prayer For Our Children



I came across this confession that was designed for children. Made a couple of changes, so I am not using it's origional title. Have passed it out to children and adults alike.... but especially since school is about ready to start, I thought it would be an encouraging thing for your children to have under their belt.

Is there anything more precious to us than our children?

God's Word that tells us that death and life are in the power of our tongue Proverbs 18:21
A wholesome tongue is a tree of life Proverbs 15:4,
Romans 4:17 tells us: "I have made you a father of many nations" in the presence of Him whom he believed--God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did
Job 22:28 says: You will also declare a thing, And it will be established for you; So light will shine on your ways.

Even God spoke things that were not as though they were, and they came into existance. We're made in His image, and I would hope that we would learn from His example. God HELP US to HELP our children.



A Confession of My Faith

I am a servant and child of the Most High God.
Jesus is my Savior and my Lord.
I am filled with His Holy Spirit.
I obey His written Word.
I hear every Word that He speaks to me,
And I obey quickly without arguing.
I live and walk by faith,
Not by what I see.
I walk in the power of my strong spirit.
I am full of wisdom and understanding.
I lay hands on the sick and they recover.
I win people to Jesus.
I do not lie - I am always quick to tell the truth.
I do not steal - I am a tither and a giver, not a taker.
My Father takes care of me,
I do not complain,
I work hard to help my family, I honor and obey my parents
And people in authority over me.
I walk in love - I do not gossip
I am not rude, and I am never mean.
I put others first, and I am not selfish
I treat other people with respect
I am always grateful for everything good in my life.
I am fiercely loyal.
I am full of courage and refuse fear of any kind.
I am merciful and kind
I am generous and fair-minded
I do not become offended, and I am quick to forgive.
I always do what is right and I do it right.
I do all things with excellence
I am diligent and I am not a quitter
I only allow my eyes and ears and mouth to let in good things
I keep my heart pure
I live my life in honor and humility
I allow nothing to come before God


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Father, HELP US to see through our eye of faith. HELP US to decree Your Word, and to walk in a way that expresses Your character. In Jesus' Name.

No comments: