Friday, May 20, 2016

How Faith Is Released


Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer.
Psalm 19:14


How Faith Is Released

Not long ago, my husband loaned his car to one of our children, theirs needed repairs that he was going to make .... It wasn't but a couple of days that I got a phone call telling me that there was an accident and quite a bit of damage done to it.  There was no other car involved and the insodent was really avoidable.  I assured that child that it was alright it would all work out, and the important thing was that there were no injuries......and that I give it to God and it would ALL work out just fine, we prayed and got off the phone.\

After hanging up the phone, I asked God how to approach my husband, because it was news that had potential to really upset him.  He works nights, and was still sleeping.  I asked the Lord how I should approach him with this news.  I was pleased and thankful for His response.  When it came time to wake up my husband, before he got out of bed, we had a little bit of small talk about the events of the day/week.  I then asked Him what the purpose for trials were.  After thinking a few moments, he said it was to develop character.  He talked about how it is to produce patience and that patience is to develop character.  At that point, I gave him the news about his car. After laying still for a few moments, he shot out of the bed and began to rant, then he stopped in the middle of his sentence and looked at me.  He knew what he had to do, to allow patience to have it's perfect work and allow it to be a stepping stone to further develop his character. We were able to pray about it, and cast it over onto the Lord to bring peace to us both....over the entire situation.

I am so grateful and THANKFUL that Father was able to HELP my husband, and that there was not a ripple affect of him being upset.  Later on that day, he happened to have dropped in where they were having lunch , and reassured them that, even though the damages were extensive, it would all work out very well, and that he was able to make repairs to even that one.

I am thankful that God Helped us to release our faith, with faith-filled Words, and to hold fast to HIS WORDS.

Let the Sword fight the battle.
The devil is trying to take the seed of God's Word out of our mouths.
Don't allow the devil to draw you into a fight with him.
We're not fighting sickness, we're not fighting disease, we're not fighting discord, unfortunate circumstances etc etc.
We're fighting the good fight of faith.
satan (and NO, I do NOT capitalize his name) is trying to take the Word out of our mouths.

The sower sows the Word and satan comes immediately to steal it.  Mark 4;13-20
THAT'S his biggest enemy is the Word of God.
Why?
You start believing it -- Faith comes -- and he's had it, he's finished.
James 1:2 tells us: My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials.
..............the JOY OF THE LORD IS OUR STRENGTH.

It's IMPERATIVE that we get God's Word on the inside of us, and the Scriptures that I've listed below are all a sobering reminder of our part.

But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.  For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
Matthew 12:36, 37

A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.
Luke 6:45

We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak
II Corinthians 4:13

Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus
Profession same as Confession
Hebrews 3:1

Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
Hebrews 4:14

Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee.
Proverbs 4:24

There is one who speaks like the piercings of a sword,
But the tongue of the wise promotes health.
Proverbs 12:18

A man shall eat well by the fruit of his mouth,
But the soul of the unfaithful feeds on violence.
Proverbs 13:2

"I create the fruit of the lips:
Peace, peace to him who is far off and to him who isnear,"
Says the LORD,
"And I will heal him."
Isaiah 57:19

A wholesome tongue is a tree of life,
But perverseness in it breaks the spirit.
Proverbs 15:4

The words of a man's mouth are deep waters;
The wellspring of wisdom is a flowing brook.
Proverbs 18:4

A fool's mouth is his destruction,
And his lips are the snare of his soul.
Proverbs 18:7

Death and life are in the power of the tongue,
And those who love it will eat its fruit.
Proverbs 18:21

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer.
Psalm 19:14

It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
John 6:63

LET THE WEAK SAY I AM STRONG
Joel 3:10

Father, THANK YOU for HELPING us.  For HELPING us to become all You know we need to be.  HELP us to put Your Word in front of our eyes, in our ears, fill up our spirit with it, so it can come out of our mouths when we need Your HELP.  In Jesus' Name.

No comments: