Saturday, April 7, 2018

Our Constitution - Call It Out Of Danger!



Do not remove the ancient landmark
Which your fathers have set.
Proverbs 22:28


A friend of mine and I had a brief discussion about our Constitution, and how it seems to be in danger according to the "news" outlets in our country.

Afterwards, while I was praying, the Lord brought this Scripture to me.

Do not remove the ancient landmark
Which your fathers have set.
Proverbs 22:28

With that in mind (because this country was GOD'S IDEA), we can use this Scripture along with PLEADING THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER that document.
Our founding fathers established this Landmark, the Constitution, FOR US, by the direction of Father God.  It IS a LANDMARK that should not be removed.

We can put our Shield of Faith (Ephesians 6:16) around IT, making the declaration that every effort to bypass, destroy, or cause any part of it to be of no effect in this nation, I call those efforts destroyed, in Jesus' Name, and all those with intent to bring destruction to this nation, I call their schemes back upon their own heads, as in Haman vs. Mordecai (in the Book of Esther). 

I remember a testimony I heard a long time ago, about how Hitler had designs on Switzerland to do his thing there.  Intercessors were in place in that country, calling upon the Blood of Jesus over every border of their nation. It was no fluke that Hitler was unable to enter that country, they went right up to the border and turned around.

So, 
In the Name of Jesus, I thank GOD that the Landmarks that God has established for this nation WILL NOT be removed, destroyed, or molested in any way.  Just like we apply the Blood over ourselves and families, our communities, our nation, our President, etc....I PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER OUR CONSTITUTION.

I PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS over it, and everything that it has stood for in the history of this nation, and what it is intended to do.  I put my Shield of Faith around it.  God, You said in Your Word that the fiery arrows that satan would send, every one of them would be quenched by our Shield of Faith.  I thank you for bringing a wall of protection around our Constitution.  I praise and thank YOU for having Your best interests in mind for our country. 
You told us in... Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

Do I have agreement?






No comments: