Tuesday, February 3, 2009

This is the Way walk ye in it.


Isaiah 30:21 tells us:
And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

Isaiah also said in 58:11
And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.

Psalms 143:8 says:
8 Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
9 Deliver me, O LORD, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me.
10 Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.

I thank God that He is trustworthy, when we listen to His Spirit, and are lead by Him, we will never lose our way.

Jeremiah tells us in 7:24
Yet they did not obey or incline their ear, but followed the counsels and the dictates of their evil hearts, and went backward and not forward.

None of us wish to go "backwards" in our lives. I decree that we will follow the counsels of the Spirit of God and be LED BY HIM.

Remember in Romans 8:14 where we're told:
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.

This passage has always spoken LOUDLY to me and it's been BIG in my own spirit. I want to been known by God as ONE OF HIS.

Father, HELP US to hear and listen to Your voice, HELP US to follow Your leading, HELP US to NOT be led by the dictates of our own hearts. LEAD us FORWARD into the land of uprightness all the days of our lives, in the Name of Jesus.