Saturday, June 27, 2009

JESUS ALREADY DID IT!


This is a prayer taken from Scripture, and following this confession of God's Word, are the Scripture references that it's been taken from.

Hebrews 4:12 tells us - For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Thank God for the living, powerful Word/Sword He's left for us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matthrew 18:17 declares that Jesus Himself bore my sicknesses and diseases. and since He already bore them, I don't have to. He was made sick so that I might be made well. He was beaten and bruised for me. He was my substitute, and He became sick so I wouldn't have to.

Isaiah 53:5 says by His stripes I was healed. But that is past tense. If I was healed, then that means that healing is already mine today. All I have to do is receive it. Jesus already did it for me. It's already done. I don't have to get my healing; it was a gift from my Lord and Savior. Jesus did it for me. He was bruised for my iniquities, the chastisement of my peace was on Him, and by His stripes I am healed.

My healing was bought and paid for two thousand years ago. I am not sick and trying to get healed. I am already healed, and sickness is trying to take hold in my body. But I won't let it! I boldly proclaim that Jesus already did it! therefore I am healed! Sickness has no right to stay in my body. I am healed, healthy, and whole because of the finished work of Jesus, IN THE NAME of Jesus.

Scripture References:
Isaiah 53:4, 5

4 Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted.
5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Psalm 103:2-4
2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits:
3 Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases,
4 Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies

II Corinthians 5:21
21 For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

No comments: