Wednesday, January 6, 2016

I AM is Speaking



I do not often share what God is speaking to our local fellowship, but in light of current events I want to bring encouragement to the Body of Christ.
This came to us on Sunday - 1-3-16


You remember that I have cut covenant with you.
And that you are My Covenant People.
You, in this place now, You took communion in remembrance of My Son.
You remember the covenant that I cut through Him for you.
You remember the covenant that I cut for you, that's your part REMEMBER.
You remember the benefits of this covenant and the protection.
The protection, the protection, the leading and the protection of this covenant.
The protection of this covenant you are in, you’re in the Secret Place of the Most High, under the shadow of My wings. 
My Secret Place, is My Loving Place for you.
You’re My Covenant People
You remember that no matter what you hear on this Earth, no matter what you see with your eyes, that I am in covenant with you. 
I’m here to protect you and take care of you.
There’s no need to fear of what is coming upon this place.
These things will happen before I send My Son back to retrieve you.
I am in covenant with you, I am taking care of you.
You are My sons and daughters, My precious Jewels
I am taking care of you.
Don’t forget, My Spirit will remind you that you are a covenant son and a covenant daughter.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Corinthians 12:7-11
7 A spiritual gift is given to each of us so we can help each other. To one person the Spirit gives the ability to give wise advice[b]; to another the same Spirit gives a message of special knowledge. The same Spirit gives great faith to another, and to someone else the one Spirit gives the gift of healing. 10 He gives one person the power to perform miracles, and another the ability to prophesy. He gives someone else the ability to discern whether a message is from the Spirit of God or from another spirit. Still another person is given the ability to speak in unknown languages, while another is given the ability to interpret what is being said. 11 It is the one and only Spirit who distributes all these gifts. He alone decides which gift each person should have.

No comments: