Friday, January 29, 2016

Transformation




If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place.
II Chronicles 7:14, 15


I am posting a couple of links about the "Transformation" of areas from total darkness and depravity to a complete revival of God and His presence and the transformation of the lives, villages, countries they live in. Are you hungry for a move of God where you live?

If we seek God with a whole heart, humble ourselves, intercede, confess our sins and turn away from them, then He will hear us from Heaven. Only then can He forgive us our sin and heal our land.

These are two portions of a longer documentary about areas across the globe that have recorded these transformations..

If you are interested in viewing, the first clip, you may go HERE

The second clip is located HERE,


WE  NEED  GOD


No comments: