Monday, June 23, 2008

Have any "Dry Bones" in your life.


Ezekiel chapter 37 speaks about a valley of dry bones.

God took Ezekiel to see a valley of dry bones. They weren't just bones, but DRY bones, they'd been disjointed and scattered. A mess.

He asked Ezekiel if they could live. Ezekiel was taken back and answered God that He knew.

God gave him instructions:
1. To command the bones to hear the Word of God.
2. To command sinews and flesh upon them.

Ezekiel prophesied as he was instructed.
He heard a great noise and suddenly a rattling, and the bones came together bone to bone, then the sinews and flesh came to them but they had not breath....then God told Ezekiel to prophecy for breath to come from the four winds to breathe on the slain that they may live.

So Ezekiel did what he was told, and they lived and stood upon their feet, and were an exceedingly great army.

I've got dead, dry bones in my life that I'm prophesying to. Not prophesying MY WORDS, but GOD'S WORD.

I'm WATCHING God bring them together and bring LIFE INTO THEM ALL. It's not anything that I can do, but it's HIS WORD that is making the difference.

Father, I ask YOU to HELP US....help us to call upon Your Word...it's the ONLY thing that can bring LIFE into our lives. Everything that satan has produced, YOU know how to deliver us from. Anything that he has tried to "tag" us with, YOU have given us the hope and promise of Your Word to bring us not only salvation, but deliverance and wholeness in our lives. I trust YOU, I trust Your Word, and it's power it has to make a difference in my life. Thank You for making provision FOR US. You've not missed anything. Thank You for strengthening us to receive Your Word, and helping us to trust it. Helping us to trust YOU. YOU are our GREAT AND MIGHTY GOD, and there is NOTHING too difficult for You. Your ear is not deaf and Your arm is not short. YOU have given us a hope and a future. Thank You for bringing the dry bones in our lives YOUR LIFE. In Jesus' Name.

3 comments:

Renna said...

A good Word, Sharon!

Marilyn - A Mixed Bouquet said...

Oh, 'dem dry bones! I loved reading this. I never cease to have goosebumps when hearing or reading about the dry bones.

Sharon said...

Oh YES....and what GOD does for all of them dry bones. I'm always excited with His Might and Power. Hallelujah!!!