Monday, July 7, 2008

Be Angry and Sin Not.....


Yesterday morning as I woke up and before my feet hit the floor, the Lord spoke to my heart..."Be Angry and Sin Not." My first thought was GREAT, what's this all about, and I started to let my day get started almost upset. Isn't that a shame? Then I realized that the Lord was giving me a heads up to what the day held for me.

THANK GOD!!!

Well, I began applying the Blood of Jesus over us all, and over the day, and asked the Lord to HELP ME with whatever He knew laid ahead. He's so gracious, isn't He? :)

As the day wore on, I had a lot to do and before the afternoon came to an end, I saw what the Lord spoke to my heart about. At first I was taken back and was quickly reminded about what He said, and what I'd already determined WOULD NOT happen.

Yes, I WAS very angry, but as I turned to the Lord He brought His peace to my heart, and even though I had to walk by FAITH and not "react" to what happened, after being prepared earlier in the day, I was able to "act" on God's Word.

It may sound trite, even after writing and reading this post....but it was indeed potentially a very hurtful, volatile situation, to me personally. I thank the Lord that His loving care was there to the point that I was able to hear Him whisper to my heart His warning.

Father, thank YOU for Your tender mercies, and that Your lovingkindness is with us always. HELP US to hear Your voice in our spirit, and recognize it as from You. Help us to be watchful and obedient to Your instructions, because they mean life to us all. You are so sweet, Lord. Thank You, in Jesus' Name, I'm asking asking these things of You.

3 comments:

pinkkandy said...

Thank God ....He is so good to us! If we will only listen...this really helped me...Bless you..you sweet annointed lady ....I love to read your blog it always gives me something! Thank you!

Renna said...

It doesn't sound trite at all, Sharon! How vital that we start our day, hearing our Father's voice first. :-)

Sharon said...

Boy, I tell you...it HELPED ME too. I'm thankful that the place speaks to you Lady! Renna, as I've been pondering about this thing....it's been a milestone in my heart/life. I want to be able to HEAR everything that He speaks to me, so He really can DELIVER ME FROM EVIL! LOL Hallelujah!