Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Proverbs 4:23 - I AM is speaking


Proverbs 4:23 instructs us to keep, or protect, our hearts with all diligence.

Last Sunday the Lord gave us a Word in our fellowship, and while reading the Believers Voice of Victory newsletter last night, I found that He's speaking that same Word across the country.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It goes:

"Heed these words and hearken to them as words of instruction - words of the gift of the word of wisdom from the Almighty God. From now until the return of Jesus, it will be very dangerous to spend much time watching the television newscasts, reading the newspapers and other methods of reporting events on the earth. I repeat: It will be dangerous to do these things. The reason that it will be dangerous is because so many catastrophes, so many cataclysmic things will happen in the earth during this short period of time that no human mind can comprehend them all. You will not be able to mentally decipher, you will not be able to mentally judge, and you will not be able to mentally reason out in your own mind what is happening all over the earth. There will be too much of it in too short a length of time, and it's too massive and actually too humanly horrible for one person to figure it all. It will be known as the "Heyday of the Bad Newscaster." It will be the finest hour for broadcasting bad news the world has ever known.

"If you dwell on these things, then you will get over in the flesh and it will have its effect on you. My Word says that men's hearts will fail them for fear of things that are coming on the earth. Heed these words carefully. I AM THAT I AM, saith the Lord God of Hosts. When the world has no money, I still have a way. When the world has no health, I still have a way. For I am called THE WAY; and where there is no way, I am the way," saith the Lord.

"You listen to Me. These are not empty, idle words. You listen to Me. You look to Me. Hearken unto My Voice and you'll stand in the midst of plenty when the world is despondent. People will look at you and say, 'Where are they getting it? How are they receiving it?' And you will answer, 'My God meets all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.'

"I give you My Word," saith the Lord, "that when the situation on the earth is such that My people would no longer be able to overcome it, then I will overcome it by the Resurrection, I will remove you from the mouth of the lion. This is the wisdom of God. Heed it. Listen to it. Turn your back on the world's beggarly elements. Don't get your information from the broadcasting of bad news. Get your information from the good news of the gospel. Regardless of how bad the earth gets, I will shorten the time," saith the Lord, "and it will not consume you. It will not! It will not harm a hair on your head, and you'll not perish, for I am returning for a glorious and a powerful and an upright Body. It will be that way," saith the Lord. "It'll be that way. For it almost finished now. This which I have given you is for the Whole Body of Christ."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Read it over and over again. Remember He said to listen to Him carefully. Father, HELP US to make a decision to respond in faith rather than to react in fear, in Jesus' Name.

No comments: