Saturday, September 20, 2008

Peter Pan's "Following The Leader."




Remember Peter Pan's Following the Leader. That sweet little clip with cartoon characters that were innocently following their leader with determination, and resolve that they would do their job successfully, come what may.

Well, Father, I say that we have the "childlike" faith to do the same, to follow our "Leader" the Maker of Heaven and Earth and all that fills them with the resolve that we will do the "job" we've been given, come what may. We will be "Led" by Your Spirit through our own spirit, and we will listen and do, all that you have designed for us to do with the VICTORY that you've made provision for, in Jesus' Name.

5 comments:

Marilyn - A Mixed Bouquet said...

Amen!!

Thanks for posting this, Sharon!

DonnaMarie said...

So agreeing with you here! It reminds me of the song I sing with the little ones in Church. "The Lord knows the way through the wilderness...All I hafta do is follow..."

Anonymous said...

Amen! I recieve that!

Sharon said...

Amen, me too!
Yes, all we have to do is follow.

Renna said...

Amen to that, Sharon!