Thursday, October 9, 2008

Through It All - Andre Crouch



When my husband and I were just married we saw a concert that Mr. Crouch put on - on the grounds of a church in Southern California. On special occasions we would visit his fathers church, which was ALWAYS a blessing. Now Andre' is a minister himself, not only of music, but pastors.

When I saw this link at a board I frequent, it blessed me. Reminded me of the faithfulness of God...and how important it is for us to be steadfast and to always depend upon His Word. Hallelujah!!!!

Thank You Lord, that You HELP US to depend upon Your Word! FOREVER! In Jesus' Name.

3 comments:

Renna said...

I think I was about 16 when I first heard this song, sung by him in a concert. His sister sang with him. I think I recall that she died fairly young. Sad for those left behind, but certainly not for her, as Heaven would now be her homeplace.

Sharon said...

Really, Renna. I didn't remember how many are in his family.
His twin ministers with him at their church.

They came from a very talented family, didn't they?

DonnaMarie said...

Great song with a great message! Thanks.