Thursday, October 30, 2008

Squatting Privilages? NO!


This piece of art work is painted by Ron DiCianni.

We are all approached with difficult situations.....but we're not to accept them. They may be laced with facts, they may be diagnosed and in black and white, they may be the FACTS surrounding part of our lives, but they are not the truth according to God's Word. God's Word says something else and is always BIGGER than any devil from hell and the adversity that it tries to bring. satan would have any of us to believe otherwise.

If we will only set out mouths in agreement with God's Word, bind up the attack from he_ll according to the Word of God, and not "sign" for it with our mouths....it will help us to escape from the snare of the fowler.
If I don't sign for a UPS package, the driver will not leave it with me. If I do not "sign" for ANY package from hell then it cannot be delivered to me. It may be staring at me in my face and screaming at me and trying to intimidate me, causing me sorrow and pain in my spirit, soul or body, causing fear, grief and UNBELIEF, etc etc etc.....but what I've GOT TO DO is to speak to that giant in front of me and tell it that it's NOT MINE, I do not accept it and that it has to go back to he_ll where it came from. I've got to take the Word of God and use it against that giant and it WILL hit it's mark - and WHEN it's taken DOWN, then take the Sword of the Spirit and cut of it's head.

The Word of God says that death and life are in the power of the tongue.

I'm given opportunities to be ill, to be depressed, to walk in defeat, to have calamity, grief and sorrow to come to my life, and if I set myself in agreement with any or all of it, it WILL INDEED come to STAY and if I sign for it with my tongue I'm camping out with it. BUT I WILL NOT, in the Name of Jesus. God has a better way for us. He is FOR us, not against us.

Nope! I'm not pitching a tent and dwelling THERE! I'm dwelling in the Secret Place of the Most High.
I'm made an overcomer by the BLOOD OF THE LAMB AND THE WORD OF MY TESTIMONY!
GREATER is HE on the inside of me than he that is standing in front of me screaming at me.
I RUN to the tower GOD MADE FOR US, and hide myself in HIM.
I'm a daughter of THE MOST HIGH, and He knows how to protect me...and I run to Him.
I take the SWORD OF THE SPIRIT, which is the Word of God and it ALWAYS makes it's mark.
God said that His Word will NOT return void, but that it would always accomplish what it was sent to do.

We are all walking through a land full of giants, but if they know what is good for them, they'll not come to MY HOME or YOUR HOME. The Body of Christ MUST rise up to be the warriors we've ALL been called to be. The battle isn't even ours...it's the Lord's....we just make use of what He's left us with. His Word, The Blood of His Son, and the Name of Jesus. He's given us the weapons of warfare. (Ephesians 6)

There may be symptoms, situations, snares of any kind, but not by my invitation. I will not give them squatting privileges.

I choose not to agree with a thief (John 10:10) he's not a creator, he just steals what's not his and perverts it. But I will agree with the GREAT and MIGHT GOD, Creator of Heaven and Earth, author and finisher of my faith, and with HIS HELP I will always AGREE WITH HIM!!! In Jesus' Name. We will sing of YOUR LOVE FOREVER, of Your power and might FOREVER, of the victories You give us FOREVER!

Father, HELP US to come running to You. Help us to recognize the devil when he comes our way, even with a whisper in our ear and to pull him down with Your Word. HELP US to be the warriors that You've intended us to be. HELP US to RUN TO YOU and YOUR high tower, and make use of Your Word, The Blood of Your Son, and His Name. HELP US to not give the devil any squatting privileges, in Jesus' Name.

4 comments:

Renna said...

Encouraging, as always!

pinkkandy said...

Thank you!!!!

Sharon said...

Thank God for HELPING US!!!

DonnaMarie said...

Great analogy about signing for (taking ownership) of a package.