Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful!


Psalm 100:4
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.

Ezra 3:11
With praise and thanksgiving they sang to the LORD : "He is good; his love to Israel endures forever." And all the people gave a great shout of praise to the LORD, because the foundation of the house of the LORD was laid.

Psalm 69:30
I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving.

We all have much to be thankful for, do we not?
I thank God that we are celebrating in a FREE country, our FREE salvation, and our FREE blessings from Father God.
I thank God that GREATER is He that lives inside us than he that lives in the world.
I thank God that everything that He has begun in each of us, He will continue until the Day He comes for us.
I thank God that He's given us the GIFT of Jesus' to redeem us, to protect and keep us and to carry us through all of our days on this earth.
I thank God for the blessings of my family, children and grandchildren and my husband.
I thank God for the river of life that He's placed in us as Believers.
I thank God that we have overcoming power through the Blood of Jesus and His Word.
I thank God that we can be IN CHRIST, and that He is our hope of glory.
I thank God that everything He said we were we are.
I thank God that everything He said we could do, we can.
I thank God that everything He's provided for us through the finished work of Jesus is OURS for both NOW and for eternity.
I thank God that HE HELPS US to be and do all He's planned for us on this earth, as we look to Him.
I thank God for His Love towards us and that His compassion is ever FOR US, and leads and guides us along the WAY that He's provided for us.
I thank God that He HELPS US to follow Him all the days of our lives, and that He's called us to holiness and He will HELP US to walk in the old paths where the good ways are.
I thank God that He is faithful to all generations.
I thank God that He and HIS WORD is trustworthy, we can depend upon them for all the days of our lives.
I thank God that we are the Apple of His eye, and we can hide ourselves in the Secret Place of the Most High and Abide in the Shadow of the Almighty, all the days of our lives.
I thank God for the breath and good health He's given me and my family.
I thank God for the Blessing of walking in the Kingdom of Light for all the days of my life, and that it will guide me HOME in His good time.
In Jesus' Name.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: