Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Want your prayers answered?


John 16:23, 24
23 "And in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you.
24 Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.

Matthew 7:7
7 Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find' knock, and it will be opened to you.

John 15:16
16 You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, and whatever you ask the
Father in My name He may give you.


I John 5:14, 15
14 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.
15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.

These are only a FEW of the passages that speaks about prayer and HOW to pray.
I speak with Jesus a LOT, but I do not pray to HIM....we've been given instruction to pray to the FATHER in the NAME OF JESUS, and if you will notice these are instructions that have been given to us by Jesus Himself....they are written in red, represented by His own words.

I thank YOU Father, that we have GREAT power in coming to You and submitting ourselves to You. Thank You for the power of Your Word that we can bring to You. Your Word IS YOUR WILL. Thank You Lord for having such great compassion upon us to SHOW US and HELP US to know HOW to approach you in great confidence. Help us to remember Your instructions so that we can come boldly before Your throne of Grace and make our petitions of You. Thank You for hearing and answering our prayers. In Jesus' Name.

No comments: