Thursday, December 10, 2015

The Divine Protection of Psalm 91



Psalm 91
1 I live in the shelter of the Most High and find rest in the shadow of the Almighty,  AND because I do... 
2 This I declare about You Lord: You alone are my refuge,
my place of safety; You are my God, and I trust You.
3 For You will rescue me from every trap and protect me from deadly disease.
4 You will cover me with Your feathers. You will shelter me with Your wings.
Your faithful promises are my armor and protection.
5 I am not be afraid of the terrors of the night, nor the arrow that flies in the day.
6 I do not dread the disease that stalks in darkness, nor the disaster that strikes at
midday.
7 Though a thousand fall at my side, though ten thousand are dying around me,
 these evils will not touch me.
8 I will open my eyes, and see how the wicked are punished.
9 I make the Lord my refuge, I make the Most High my shelter,
10 no evil will conquer me; no plague will come near my home.
11 For You will order Your angels to protect me wherever I go.
12 They will hold me up with their hands so I won’t even hurt my foot on a stone. 13 I will trample upon lions and cobras; I will crush fierce lions and serpents under my feet! 14 Lord, You will rescue those who love You. You will protect me because I trust in Your name. 15 When I call on You, You will answer; You will be with me in trouble. You will rescue and honor me. 16 You will reward me with a long life and give me Your salvation.” IN JESUS’ NAME

No comments: