Monday, March 12, 2018

Spiritual Awakening


The Call of God

Hear God calling humanity out of the world turmoil, “Come Home, Come Home.  You who are weary come to Me.  You that are hungry come to Me.  I will give you peace.  I will rest your weary souls.  You have walked the wilderness road of this world and found no life peace.  You have eaten of the husks of the pigsties and it leaves a gnawing emptiness in your soul.  Come My children out of satan’s pig sty, come out of destruction, killing, stealing, destroying.  I will be the God I say I am.  I will be the God of My promise Word.

“I am at the door, time on earth is running out.  It is wake-up time.  Fires of awakening revival are coming, blazing forth upon the dry ground to burn over and out the rubbish.  Hear all the words I speak.  I will have revival in the midst of satan’s revival of death and destruction.  I have begun My move. I know the time.  My people of prayer are in place.  The sparks of reviving awakening, Calling! Calling! Calling!  My drawing staying power, I call you to prayer not worry.  You will quit worrying, for worry is turning into anointed prayer of the coals on the altar before God.  The winds of My Spirit are blowing.  I am breathing fresh breath into the souls of My people. 

“Deep hunger gnaws at the depth of their souls.  A hunger for the Living God, Winds of My Holy Spirit are blowing over My Church.  It will revive, they will arise, and mocking and scoffing will fall like leaves in the winter from trees.  I will move like a flood of power.  I will do My own will.  I am making ready, it has started to cover the earth.  I have positioned My Body, look up, pray up, and get up.  Wind of Holy Spirit is covering the earth.  I am a God of promise.  I am a God of love.  I am a God of war.  I am a God of life.”

Prophesy 3-12-18
A. Lampp




No comments: