Saturday, May 10, 2008

Go To Hell !!!!



Isaiah 53:4,5
4 Surely He has borne our griefs
And carried our sorrows;
Yet we esteemed Him stricken,
Smitten by God, and afflicted.
5 But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed.

These Scriptures say:
1. Jesus bore our grief
2. He carried our sorrows
3. He was wounded for our transgressions
4. He was bruised for our iniquities
5. He took chastisement for our peace
6. By His stripes we are healed.

These are things that we cannot do for ourselves, as much as we may try,....ever. No matter how we wrestle, we cannot handle (with our flesh hands) grief, sorrow, transgressions, iniquities, healing, or obtain peace outside of the finished work of Jesus.

Are you ladened with grief? FULL of sorrow? Burdened with sin of past and present? Restless and in turmoil? Are you sick?

Jesus paid for all of this with His LIFE and His BLOOD.

Once there was a visiting minister that brought a lovely wrapped package around the sanctuary...all glittery and sparkling with lovely paper and bow. That minister went to each one in that meeting telling each, in a sweet luring words, what was inside FOR THEM. None of it was good, for any of us. She (posing as satan) wanted us to take the package...most looked sheepishly and ultimately did not take the "package"...when she came to me, and after I heard what she said was in it and I MUST take it because it was MINE. My response to her was "Go to hell....where you came from. None of it's mine." I will not "sign" for anything that's not mine. Just like when the UPS person brings a package, comes to the door for a signature, so they can leave it, I'll not sign with my mouth or in any way receive what is brought from hell and presented to me.

When Jesus ALREADY PAID for that stuff, I'm not going to TAKE any of it. JESUS PAID FOR IT WITH HIS LIFE'S BLOOD.

Father, I ask You to HELP US!!! Help us to receive ALL You provided for us through Your Son Jesus. HELP US to recognize EVERYTHING that is authored by satan and sent from HELL. You told us that we are made OVERCOMERS by the BLOOD of the LAMB and the Word of our testimony. I Believe everything Your Word tells us. Everything that You've told me that I have is MINE. Everything You said I could do I CAN, everything You said ABOUT ME I AM. Father HELP US to KNOW how to earmark the devil and that anything he does is as a killer, stealer and destroyer is NEVER NEVER ours...In Jesus' Name.

2 comments:

DonnaMarie said...

I just noticed something for the very first time tonight. We are OVERCOMERS by the Blood of the Lamb AND AND AND the Word of OUR testimony. Duh!

Thank you, dear sister, for speaking the Word into my life!

Sharon said...

Yes, Yes, YES!
AND the Word of our testimony...Thank God, Donna! Love You Girl! :)