Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Need Wisdom and Guidance?



I see folk - and at times myself - trying to GET wisdom and knowledge.
You know all we need to do is to be obedient to God's Word.
When we bring His Word to God and pray it, and decree it, then walk away saying things like..."I don't know how or what or ....." Ya' see? :) We've violated God's Word and canceled out our own prayer.

If we can begin to agree with God's Word and say what He says about "It", it would come after us.

There are two Scriptures that we need to keep in front of our eyes, in our heart and in our mouths. They are:

1. John 16:13 that says: However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.

2. John 10:4, 5 says:
4 before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
5 Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."

If we think on and dwell on, and say what the devil presents us it will not give the Word of God an opportunity to become reality in our lives.
If God's Word is what we'll agree with and confess, we will never again lack for the wisdom of God.

I declare, in agreement with God's Word, that the Spirit of Truth abides in me and guides me into all Truth, I know all truth. I Thank God that I am one of God's sheep, and I know His voice, I will never follow a stranger. I will not allow my mouth to shut me off from the wisdom of God. In Jesus' Name.

James 1:4-8 tells us:
5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.
7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord;
8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

Father, I need Your Wisdom and I ask You for it....You said that You'd give it to me without scolding me, I ask in faith believing and not doubting, because I'm not double minded, nor am I unstable in my ways. My life is built on the Solid Rock Jesus. In Jesus' Name.

When the bad news comes, BEGIN TO PROCLAIM WHAT GOD SAID. Many do not KNOW what God has said...then we need to go on a treasure hunt, don't we? :)

God's Word will defeat satan every time. "It is written!" is what defeats satan.
Proclaim it until it gets down into your spirit...and keep on proclaiming it with GREAT CONFIDENCE.

Long time ago I use to think that I was lying decreeing God's Word....but then I began to realize that I could not be lying saying what He says! :) He's not a liar.

Father, thank You for HELPING US. Thank You for making Your Word alive in us. HELP US to believe what You've already said. I HAVE the Spirit of Truth LIVING ON THE INSIDE OF ME, and He teaches me all things and guides me into all truth. I thank You that I am one of Your sheep, and I KNOW YOUR VOICE, and a voice of a stranger I will NOT listen to or follow. I AM asking You for wisdom and YOU DO GIVE IT TO ME. You are so sweet Lord, and You've made it easy to believe Your Word, in Jesus' Name.

3 comments:

DonnaMarie said...

I love it! If you don't know what to speak then go on a treasure hunt! Praise God is Word is full of treasure. Thanks Sharron.

Sharon said...

It's the truth, isn't it, Donna?!? LOL
You're welcome, Dear.

Renna said...

That's a very good Word, Sharon. By our words, we are either in agreement with God, or we are in agreement with our enemy. Our words are so important to our well being.