Monday, May 19, 2008

TOTAL Victory



This is a piece of artwork by Ron DiCianni entitled VICTORY, and I want it in my home. The white cloud represents the Glory of God, and the rays around her, I suspect is the righteousness of God. It spurs me on in God because God made us to have total VICTORY in every area of our lives. His Word insures it and He's provided our armor, His Spirit, His Name and His Blood, His Angels, and His SPOKEN WORD through us to HELP US have VICTORY.

If you will look closely at the picture, you will see a shadow of the enemy cringing and backing off. YES HALLELUJAH.

Galatians 5:7 (NKJV) tells us:
You ran well. Who hindered you from obeying the truth?

The Amplified version says:
7 You were running the race nobly. Who has interfered in (hindered and stopped you from) your heeding and following the Truth?

Revelation 2:4,5
NKJV says:
4 against you, that you have left your first love.
5 Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place--unless you repent.

God said that WE LEFT our first love. He didn't say we lost our first love. It has to do with our choices. He also said that all we need to do is repent and do our first works to get back on track and go from there. That's ALL!

If we allow the devil to, he will steal from us.

We were designed to have complete VICTORY over the enemy of our lives. We're not to allow the devil to put us down through anybody. Even the Prodigal Son came home.



Mr. DiCianni can really put it out on canvas, can't he?

If any of us have lost the passion of our first love, all we need to do is to get back to basics and turn and purposefully WALK IN everything that brings VITORY to our lives. The only thing that would be hindering us would the be enemy of our soul, and he's a liar and the father of them.

Father, I CHOOSE YOU, I CHOOSE YOUR WORD, I choose to turn and come to You with my whole heart. I choose to repent when I need to. I choose to do my first works over, when I need to. I CHOOSE YOU. YOU are the glory and the lifter of my head. YOU are the LOVER OF MY SOUL. YOU are the author and the finisher of my faith. YOU know how to make me WHOLE. Thank You Father, for drawing us with Your cords of love and HELP US to respond to Your Spirit and walk in the liberty and love that You've birthed us for. Thank You for delivering us from evil and to stay close to You all the days of our lives, in Jesus' Name.

2 comments:

DonnaMarie said...

I've looked at this print several times but I'm just now noticing that the enemy is UNDER her feet! PTL!

Sharon said...

Yes, it's a GREAT painting! :)
The devil cannot stand up to a person well armed with our armor, the Blood of Jesus, the Name of Jesus, and the SWORD of the Spirit.
Hallelujah!!!