Sunday, June 19, 2016

A Word For Fathers And The Body of Christ




Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
Before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORDAnd he will turn
The hearts of the fathers to the children,
And the hearts of the children to their fathers,
Lest I come and strike the earth with a curse."
Malachi 4:5,6
"He will also go before Him in the spirit and power of Elijah, 'to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children,' [fn] and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just, to make ready a people prepared for the Lord."
Luke 1:17

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elijah the prophet refers to John the Baptist, a man sent from God and came in the Spirit, in the power of Elijah’s anointing to prepare the way of the Lord and before the coming of the Great and Dreadful Day of the Lord – God says to get your house in order before My end time final world judgment is released  on all the world, rebellion and sin against My Commandments will be dealt with harshly.
Vs 6 says He shall turn the heart of fathers to the children and the heart of children to the fathers.  Lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

God created all blessings for families.  Families are God’s will, His idea.  God’s creative Love working. We can be right with God and with each other, as we submit our will and trust in all things to God.

Fathers are commanded of God to lead, teach and take Godly family authority to maintain righteousness,  else our families suffer loss.
God says that relationships between Fathers and Families must be re-established, LEST THE CURST HAVE A PLACE TO SMITE.  God’s Word is first priority

Judges 5:2 – Praise the Lord for avenging God’s people when they willingly submitted themselves to God’s Word.
Matt.6:12 – Forgive us our sins as we forgive those that sin against us. 
Church, we need the Lord.  I need to live by God's rules, I must see forgiveness, it looses God’s Life and brings victory and brings help and healing.

I have cried before God in my flesh in my hurt and my bitterness and got no better until I let God take out the arrows of poison. We  have all experienced them – I had to die to the flesh to get into the Holy Spirit’s presence.

It is a time to get right with God so we can get right with man. We are under a time of grace, let us not harden ours hearts, sin is raging like a flood all around.  Hate, unforgiveness, bitterness, murder, accusing, malice, diseases, sickness and dying. The Church of the Living God needs to cry out, repent, humble themselves and be healed – mind, heart, soul, body and spirit or we are just like the world; destroyed, killing, stealing, devouring, hating, sick, diseased. God has the cure.  It is His unchanging Word of Life to all who receive.  Obey. 

If we are willing and obedient, we will eat the fruit of the land.  Obedience, humility, repentance, flesh crucified before God through our hurts.  The pain of arrows cry out,  "Be bitter, don’t forgive, you have a right to be carnal."  But I know and we all know we must cry out to God and get victory.  Get free.  Get obedient.  Get healed. 

II Chronicles 7:14If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

I want to live and not die to declare the glory of God, for Jesus is coming soon!  The Church of the Living God MUST make ourselves ready, Rapture ready. 

God Love and bless you in this prayer.  I desire your prayers.
A. Lampp
Pastor - MGT

No comments: