Monday, June 20, 2016

AGAIN I say REJOICE




Rejoice in the Lord always, again I say, rejoice.
Philippians 4:4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


There was a dark time in my life that I struggled with.......We all have those times, don't we?

We were living on the East Coast and I was carrying our #5 child, a wonderful young man that will be 30 in just a few days now.   WOOOOO HOOOOOO!  :)

I began to know that I was experiencing a miscarriage and, after speaking with the doctor, it was confirmed.
Found myself in my night clothes for about three days and nights, while I stayed in a recliner.  Being heart broken I asked the Lord what it was that I could do at that point.  In no uncertain terms, He spoke to my heart and let me know I had to FIGHT FOR THAT CHILD.  I understood about spiritual warfare and knew what He spoke of.  That I did.

After a time, the Lord spoke to my heart to get cleaned up, dress and quit mourning for the loss of the child. Again, I followed His instructions.  Looking for something to keep my hands and thoughts busy, I began to cross stitch a piece with this Scripture on it.  "Rejoice in the Lord Always Philippians 4:4" Praise and worship began to well up inside of me. 

Not long ago I was listening to a man speaking, Pastor Jack Hayford, and he was talking about Joshua and the job God gave he and the Children of Israel.  God had given him specific instructions about marching around the circumference of the walled city, Jericho.  This land, including the city was part of the inheritance He was giving all the Children of Israel, and since the city fathers were not willing to negotiate with Joshua, they were told to march around the city. While marching around once a day for six days, they were to remain silent, until the seventh day, they were told to march around the city seven times, quietly, and at the end of the last go around, the praisers at front of their procession were to BLOW THEIR TRUMPETS and the people were to shout a shout of praise to God.  At that time, the GREAT wall, that people lived on, and was wide enough for homes .....ALL came down, down, down.

Pastor Hayford said that we were not to wilt in front of the walls that face us, but we're to circle around them SHOUTING SHOUTS OF PRAISE.

Praise I DID, I praised while sitting, I praised while arising, I praised while laying down, I praised and thanked God for the safe carriage and delivery of this child. I praised around everything that tried to present itself to me and my baby, it's always just a damnable devil, we know that because God said in His Word that the thief came  to steal kill and destroy, but that Jesus came to give life and to give it more abundantly.  

When time came, we knew we were blessed with another son, whose name is JOSEPH. He's our sweet Joseph still.

I want to encourage whoever may be reading this, to NOT stand wilted and downcast at any wall that is hindering and opposing you.  You walk around it with PRAISES not only in your heart, but on your lips, until you see that wall come right on down and out of your way.  In the Name of Jesus.

REJOICE IN THE LORD ALWAYS

Happy Birthday, Joseph!




No comments: