Saturday, June 18, 2016

Why We Need God



As people that are honest with their need, recognize they need a Savior, you and I are the same in this regard. We are both sinners and we need a Savior. That’s not an insult to your intelligence, and not an insult to your sincerity of effort, we just don’t make it when it comes to God’s standards, there is something that is broken in all of us, it’s called sin.
Jesus died to make a way for sin to be neutralized so we could come to God with a clear heart and conscience and be changed. Changed with a life giving power within us that is called the New Birth. It’s not just a show and slogan; it’s truly being transformed. And so our being the same, as sinners that need a Savior, the only difference is, have you received the Savior?
There is only One, that is not a matter of narrow mindedness – there are many religions, and I’m sure many of them…all of them have sincerity to them. One of them has a person who came and claimed to be God in the flesh and verified it, I mean. Because He said He was coming to die for us and He arose from he dead and proved He was Who He said He was and is and His Name is Jesus, the Son of God.
I want to invite you to open your heart to Him, and as we do, just speak these words now, will you?
Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You. I come turning form my way to Your Way. For Yours is the Way of Life and I say, “Come into my life, work Your power, Your forgiveness and make me to be the person that I was created to be. Forgive me, Father through Jesus.”
Jesus said that no one comes to the Father but by Him, and now I come together with the Savior into the presence of God, Who will open to me and would have me receive the privilege of saying: “Your sins be forgiven you, now…move on.”
Find a church. Don’t be snobbish about it. Ask God to lead you to a church where He wants you to be, a place where they say that Jesus is the Lord and the Word of God is truth, and begin to grow with other people who know Him.
God bless you.