Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Son Dial



I have some dear family who has recently been going through some trying times. This fall, I asked the Lord what I could do beside pray. The thought came to me to bring some things to the mail box, they needed something to smile about. I giggled, sounded like FUN....and asked Him to show me what it was I needed to gather.

This picture, and yes, Renna, you'll have to "see" it....is what caught my eye for one purchase. Renna has a sweet blog, and her post today was about God's ability to navigate us through fog just as easily as He does when "we see clearly".

Some of our family are pilots, they had to learn how to navigate with instruments because there may come a time that it will save their lives.

This instrument is both a sundial and a compass. When I saw it for sale I knew this was one thing I must get, it wasn't just any sundial, but THIS is a SONdial. If we keep our eyes on the SON He will certainly point us in the right direction!!! LOL LOL

Don't you LOVE it? LOL God has such a sense of humor!!!! I think we all need a SONdial, don't you?

2 comments:

Renna said...

Sharon, that is so cool! We all need to look at our SonDial daily! :-)

Sharon said...

I will never forget this illustration that God shared. LOL
He is soooo coool!