Monday, March 17, 2008

Seated In Heavenly Places



I have a fragrance that I wear that reminds me of the throne room of God. Every time I'm there, I smell this and it's WONDERFUL. It's the fragrance of gardenias, so I enjoy wearing it, and smelling it wherever I can.

There are a Scripture that I want to share....

Ephesians 1:20 Which He wrought in Christ, when He raised Him (Jesus) from the dead, and set Him (Jesus) at His (Fathers) own right hand in the heavenly places

Ephesians 1:3 - Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places IN CHRIST.

Isn't that WONDERFUL that the Lord has blessed us with ALL spiritual blessings in heavenly places? WOOO HOOO! Are you IN CHRIST? It doesn't take much if you're not. Believing in your heart that Jesus is the Son of God and that God raised Him from the dead and confessing it with your mouth. Choosing a life change that will take you from the kingdom of darkness into THE KINGDOM OF LIGHT! Thank God, He at that time, takes out the old spirit and places in us a NEW one....without us skipping a heartbeat. We're made NEW. Man, that is bigger than my head, but my heart cries out with thanksgiving for it.

The Bible doesn't make any sense. It's not suppose to. It makes FAITH (Romans 10:17-Faith comes by hearing the Word of God). It doesn't work for debate, philisophical, hermanutical sense, for our mind. It's designed to make faith so we can believe the unbelieable and receive the impossible.

I'm remembering a place over in God's Word where He's told us:

Luke 11:2 tells us:
And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

GOD'S WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN???? I've heard that Scripture for all my life, but it didn't DAWN on me what it was speaking about until not many years ago.
Hummmm, what does God have in Heaven.....better yet, what does He NOT have? :)
There's no sickness and disease in Heaven.
There's no strife in Heaven.
There's no lack or need in Heaven.
There's no destruction in Heaven.
There's no killing or death in Heaven.
There's no thievry of any kind in Heaven.

Thank God.

Father THANK YOU, for Your provision for us, IN CHRIST JESUS. In the Name of Jesus. Help us to KNOW that.

5 comments:

DonnaMarie said...

Thanks Sharron for the encouragement! Hallelujah! Praying His Will on Earth as it is in Heaven is a huge blessing! It's like writing checks and the account never runs out. LOL!

love ya! DonnaMarie

Sharon said...

LOL, yes Ma'am! It's so sweet how God has spoken to us about our provision.....took it lightly most of my life, but I'm thanking God that He knows how to bring us to places in our lives that bring GREAT VICTORY!!!

Love you Lady! :)

Amy said...

Always so encouraging to come here and I love the gorgeous pics!

Sharon said...

Thank GOD Amy!! He's always encouraging us, isn't He? :)

What a GOOD find I made with those pictures. LOVE 'EM!

Marilyn@A Mixed Bouquet said...

Yes, thank God!! Amen!!