Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Take no thought SAYING

While I was listening to a ministry video yesterday online, I had this tool opened and just began to take notes on things that I could as quickly as I could type. That's what I posted yesterday, some notes of Mr. Charles Capps teaching on Mr. Copelands air time.

There were several things that really caught my attention, but the first one was....

TAKE NO THOUGHT SAYING....
Is what one translation says another...
Do not worry saying....
Therefore do not worry and be anxious saying.....
Therefore do not ye be busy, saying...

In the notes someplace I heard...
Thoughts come to us all the time, but they'll die unborn if we don't say them.

Hummm, take no thought s-a-y-i-n-g.
In the parable of the sower sows the word...we can sow either God's Word,
Someone else's word....
Our own words.

Word will be planted inside of us...they are all the time.
We speak word from our mouth...things that are out of habit...
Things to just keep conversation going...
Words of fear.....
Words of agreement with something or someone...
Words that we speak will and ARE planted into our hearts.

I was remembering the Scripture that says in Luke 6:45
A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

We're told that out of the abundance of our heart our mouth speaks.
Not only that the seed of it is already sown and is producing in our lives...and is reinforced with what we speak.

If we understood the power of our words, because we're made in the image of God, God creates by speaking those things that are not as though they already were...we'd be awakened to the fact that what we say is very powerful...to produce evil and to produce good.

I don't want to have to go about in my life pulling up what I've planted and having to replant an entire crop. I mean, I can, I will and I do so often...but it's so much better to just plant the right crop, you know.

I like this a lot....
Thoughts come to us all the time, but they'll die unborn if we don't say them.

I ask YOU God to help me, help us to take NO THOUGHT AND SPEAK them that I'll will bring me and others harm, and that I'll have to go dig up and replant. I want to be the sower of YOUR WORD, I desire YOUR CROP.... In Jesus' Name.

2 comments:

Renna said...

A very good Word!!!

Sharon said...

Haven't we all received a thought and SPOKEN it?

Have never seen that scripture like that before.