Thursday, March 13, 2008

Time for glasses



Several months ago, I saw that I needed glasses for some clarity while I drive at night. Not bad for a 56 year old Grandmother, eh? Not wearing glasses until now? :) But, it makes me feel safer with them, while driving, particularly at night.

After I had them a few days some of our grandchildren came over. Steven our 10 year old boy took a look at me and then said .... "Pamaw, NOW you look like a Grandma!" :) That was too cute. So whenever I place them on, I know that I will be looking like a Grandma, for sure, because Steve said so. :)

Emily is putting some chicken breast meat in the oven to bake. YUM!!!
While we were in Colorado Springs not long ago, I found some spice at Sam's that sounded yummy, called Rosemary and Garlic. It's soo sooo good. It's made by Tone's and has some onion, garlic, rosemary, paprika, red peppers in it. I've used it to bake with, on chicken salad and just about whateve I thought I can, even some veggies. Am going to be using it in some green salad tonight.

Tomorrow one of our Grandsons is having his #2 birthday party. I need to get his gift wrapped. His Mommy is having dinner for the family and is making lasagna, sounds like a treat. His grandpa will be working and not able to come....again, but he'll get to sign the card, that Ethan will not be able to read now, AND see the gift which he WILL be able to play with. I need to find a bag with a drawstring bag to keep his gift in so they won't get strewn across the house after playing with it.

I heard a small dog bark in our front yard, which is unusual. There's a leash law here in town. Emma went outside and was telling me what a CUTE dog was out there. I didn't want to see it. Told her that I did not want her to be forming an attachment, to forget it. :)

This has been a very nice day. Had a Bible Study this morning that was GREAT, and I'm still chewing on it. The gals said we should go back tomorrow and do some more. Right now it's just Thursday a.m.'s We cannot get enough encouragement from God's Word, can we?

Father I ask You to HELP US feed on Your Word. Help us to have thankful hearts and to walk in praise in our days and nights. That just helps clear the path between You and us....we all need that, every day of our lives. In Jesus' Name.

No comments: