Friday, February 22, 2008

God's intention for us.....



Aren't these BEAUTIFUL?!!!???
I've been looking for two months for a gift suitable for my Mother and Father-in-laws 65th wedding anniversary....to no avail. What do you get for someone who has everything they want? :) Had a lot of good suggestions, and we've tossed things about. My husband said that it would be his trip out there... I said that it wasn't enough. I've ALWAYS LOVED fresh cut flowers for myself, personally. Others about me think it's a total waste. They speak volumes to my heart. So I shot the WHOLE WAD on this geourgous arrangement. The kids here wanted to go in with the cost. Mary Beth and her family, Jeanie and Eddie are already out there. Pat arrives tomorrow. So I got these from all of us that did not get to celebrate with them tomorrow.








Jacqueline is our oldest grandchild. She was here today getting well (sports injury), and we were having fun with Emily's camera.

These pictures just about sums it up for all of us, doesn't it? :D

GOD HELP US!!!!! This is what He intends FOR US. It's for our own safekeeping.

We've been told that we're not to let our eyes look upon what is evil.
He's also told us that the words of our mouth and the meditations our our heart needs to be acceptable to the Lord. The meditations of our heart is what we give thought to and either listen to the Lord or our enemy.

God we need You to HELP US LORD, in Jesus' Name.

6 comments:

Marilyn@A Mixed Bouquet said...

The flowers are beautiful and your granddaughter is beautiful!

They will love the gift!

I'm praying in agreement that we need His help!

Sharon said...

Marilyn...it seems like that's the cry of my heart ALL THE TIME....

GOD HELP ME!!!!! :)

Thanks...she is a dolly girl.

I've never seen an arrangement like this before - have you?

They did LOVE the gift. :)
I didn't know it was SOOOOO tall...it's between 24-30" tall.

If nothing else...it made a statement, I suppose. eh? LOL

Renna said...

The arrangement is positively lovely. I can't think of a more appropriate gift.

Your granddaughter is also positively lovely! :-)

Sharon said...

Thank you ladies...she's as lovely inside as she is out, believe me. We were just having fun while I was trying to get her to keep her leg elevated.

She looks much like her Mother.
She's going through a difficult time in her life right now....and for those that enjoy praying, she needs to be held up before Him.

What sixteen year old does not NEED GOD'S HELP!!!!! eh? :)

Anonymous said...

You have a lovely granddaughter. And I will keep her in my prayers as I pray for my own 17 year old. These are difficult years for kids (and for parents).

Purity is something to be sought after and we have to hold fast to it, otherwise things come into our lives that will tear us down. Thanks for the reminder today!

The flowers are beautiful and the recipients will love them.

Sharon said...

Thank you Randi. You are so right.