Saturday, April 5, 2008

Gentle Breezes



Where I live, I'm landlocked and we don't have fresh sea food, nor do we have the benefit of smelling salt air with the breeze that comes off the beach.

Once, long ago we lived in So. California, about 6 blocks from the water, and from my upstairs bedroom balcony, I could see the water rolling in at the nearby beach. It smelled good, and my HAIR LOVED the moisture.

Brings back good memories.

In Psalm 34:8 we're told: O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusts in him.

My tastebuds have never "tasted" the Lord, but my heart has. He's always left sweet impressions on my heart. I can take that anywhere I live, and it's always fresh in my own spirit and life. I benefit from the breeze of His Holy Spirit, His presence in my spirit, my soul AND my body and it is never just a memory.

Thank You, Lord.

No comments: