Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I Am is speaking...



At the risk of sounding strange, the Lord spoke to our fellowship just very recently. What He speaks to one part of the Body - He is speaking to the entire Body of Christ. We are so Blessed to have the privilege of His presence. Aren't we all? I seldom share these things, but after going over some notes this evening, I wanted share tonight. I took notes as quickly as I could and after transcribing them, this is what I have....

Don't be coy when it comes to My Word.
Why don't you knock and say I'm entering in?
Entering into My power.
Entering into My instruction.
Entering into My presence.

Push, knock - enter in.
Don't stay where you are.....come in.

You have told Me, "I've gone and witnessed."
Keep on saying it - keep going.
Don't say that's enough. Say I will go and do.
"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
I am able to go before you and make the crooked path straight.
When I do --- GO.

There's going to be an explosion of My power.
Be ready, be prepared, and enter in.
I'm not through with the nations.
Enter in.
Don't hide under the bushel. I want to edify the Church and build it up.
It's by My Spirit.

There are things that you have not released.
Be ready to takes these gifts and give them to the Church.

An open door is right now before you, don't let it close.
When one moves, the others will move.
OPEN DOOR of healing, miracles, gifts, provisions, enlightenment.

Are you - will you be willing?
I AM THE DOOR - What you're looking at is Me.
You live and breathe in Me.
You are seeing Me.
I am the Door - come in.
Don't listen to the enemy.
You hear My Word.
I know you have faith, and I want to fix your faith.
Your soul has zeal for Me and your body is the temple.
I want to touch you and to do for others.

Watch, look, listen and see.

Do not concentrate and do for the world.
I am here.
Don't think you are in the world, think of yourself living, and breathing in My shelter.
Don't be entangled in the things of this world.
I say to you, don't be entangled.

When you breathe, breathe words of life, not death.
See that you don't blow anything out but Life.
Speak to the bones.
Receive a new tongue, a new speech right now.
Renew your mind.
Your words are powerful, don't breathe out threatenings.
People are dying all around because of words.
If you cut that off, it's cut off for you and others.
If you hear death, speak life over it.

I give you instruction, teaching, strength, life and knowledge.
I say to you LIVE.
Breathe on others that they might have life.

I have given it, what are you going to do with it?

No comments: